SHOES - H&M*
SKIRT - PRIMARK
BAG - C/O SIMPLY BE

I still can't get over how pretty this top is. Literally so excited to wear it today. It's my first weekend off in a while, when you work in retail working Saturday and Sunday is kind of the law. This weekend I'm spending it shopping, relaxing, and with my favourite babes and family in my life. Despite having a week off I've been so busy. I actually miss my staying in all day just blogging days. 
I also picked up these boots in the H&M sale. H&M is doing so well with their spot on pieces for this spring/summer; definitely upped their game! I'd wanted these for a while, so when they hopped into the sale I had to get them. Especially as my fake CHLOE studded buckle boots which every blogger and their mum has, have now gone in the bin. (I cried a river of sadness) I also got the skirt from the sale in primark. At a dirty cheap of £5. 

I hope you're all having a fabulous weekend so far!