TROUSERS - TOPSHOP*
SHOES - NEW LOOK
CAMI - PRIMARK
JACKET - H&M*
BAG - ZARA

So this is today's outfit and I love it. I've had my eye on this bomber jacket for a while, however I kept umm-ing and ahhh-ing once again to if I'd get my money's worth. While in Birmingham yesterday I tried it on and fell in love. I absolutely love the material used along with the printed pattern. H&M also has a kimono in the same print, which I will probably will be buying next! 
I ended up taking back the ANNY Topshop boots which i picked up in the sale. Sadly being 5:8ft this is the only thing that lets you down. However I did manage to find these high waisted disco pant styled leggings. I love topshop legging's their so comfy. 
What do you guys think of the white wall layout? I took these photo's at my nan and granddad's today with most of my family just watching me pose my sassy face. It reminds me of Heather's old outfit posts from when she lived in spain. I really like the over all outcome of the images, and I probably will use this again.