DRESS - MONKI (VIA ASOS)
JACKET - RIVERISLAND
SHOES - PRIMARK
BAG - ZARA

This is the outfit I wore yesterday to head over to Merry Hill in. It was super comfy and casual, while still spot on trend. I'm obsessed with stripes at the moment. While I'm still lusting after the TOPSHOP striped tunic, I've been on the hunt for the perfect dupe. Until Primark bring's out the perfect one of course. However while scrolling ASOS I stopped this from MONKI. It's more body con then tunic, however I actually like the fit, and I'm trying to be a bit more confident with my body so this dress did the trick. I actually can't find it on ASOS anymore, it was £14 though. (bargain)
The stripe and camp look is defiantly my favourite for this spring. A look i will probably take ingot he summer minus the tights, and a more thinner jacket.