Today I had a little drive over to Merry Hill for a spot of shopping. I love Merry Hill we would always make a trip there every year at christmas and when we needed some new scenery as Telford doesn't have that much to offer. After attending the recent event at Merry Hill with my fellow bloggers, I found myself wanting to explore all the different styles which we were shown at the event. Last weekend Merry Hill also had a brilliant fun packed weekend, with cat walks, and shows for the public. Sadly I was working. However I was kindly gifted with a £30 gift card to go enjoy myself and get a few little treats. On the high street £30 can go a long way. 

I ended up popping into H&M I love exploring the other stores around the UK to see how their visual is displayed along with all the little goodie's other stores have in. The first thing I picked up was the basic T shirt dress. This was only £5.99 a complete bargain and great to just throw on and go. I then also discovered that they had my size in this beautiful top which sold out straight away in my store. I snapped it up and fell in love instantly, the detailing works so well to make a real statement. I also picked up the 'biking shorts' Not too sure why the americans called them this but I have wanted these for so long, but they've not been in the UK. I snapped up a pair and now I will no longer have to worry about my pants being on show! 
Of course I had to pop into Primark, there's so many bits I want from Primark at the moment that I've been online/blogs but I just can't find in store! Anyway I ends dup just picking up a pair of tights and this cami top which is only £2.50 another great bargain! 
This spring/summer is definitely about standing out from the crowd, braving the bright colours and exploring every fashion has to offer. Merry Hill really inspired me at their event and I can't wait for summer to come along now! 


(I was kindly gifted with a gift card to go shopping with. I also used my staff discount within my purchases)