BAG - PRIMARK
HAT - F&F

I'm really enjoying how these photo's are coming out to be honest, I feel like a more dedicated and professional fashion blogger now I have more professional and fancy shots for the posts. I still need to work on the full shot one, as I want to improve on this, but the close ups I'm so proud of. I really wish I stuck at photography after A level's however, I'm happy I've kept it as part of my hobby within blogging. 

I brought this dress this week while spending away my wages on my shopping trip bender. I'd not been shopping for a while after saving up for a few weeks, so I let myself go and treated myself to some items I would of usually thought twice about before purchasing. As soon as I saw this dress I fell in love. The subtle yet girly print is perfect and relaxed for this summer. The fit is a little tight on my boobs, as per usual but apart from that I'm in love. The dress is very basic, while on the back it has a corset styled fastening detail. I paired the dress with my hat, and my new jelly shoes! I got these jelly shoes from New Look. I had a pair last year and they cut my feet into pieces. I wore these for a whole day and not one blister or redness appeared. Of course I had very sweaty feet though.

My wardrobe is defiantly set for summer now with all the beautiful colours, and patterns I've been picking up. let's just hope the weather comes back as it's been a little dull the past few days, ugh.