DRESS // HEELS // HAT // BAG // WATCH // LIPPY
Ladies day,  a day for girls to dress to impress and watch a few races. Cheltenham's Gold Cup is coming up very soon, and I wanted to put together an outfit for the occasion! Of course I tried to stick to the trends, along with keeping it very lady like. I also ditched the pastel's which are going to be overly loved at the ladies day and went for some serious kick ass bright green. Ladbroke's are hosting a Cheltenham's Ladies Day outfit challenge, I took them up on this challenge. 
So for this look, I took a mixture of  hughstreet and high end designer, for that perfect posh and classy ladies day look. I've had my eye on this dress for a while now. It's stunning and the colours sure do make a statement. Then a floppy hat, I love the effect a floppy hat can add to an outfit's very chic and casual. 
Anyway, I would love it if you could vote for my entry over on the Ladbroke's site, so I can pretend I'm posh and embrace my sassy-self.