I've never done a post like this before, so please take it as it is. I wasn't too sure how to display it, what style of photo's to take, also it was very spontaneous, and wasn't planned. And can I just say I don't have perfect skin, and I'm not a make up artist. Anyway this is a regular look of mine. Well for when I can actually be bothered to apply eyeshadow, and you know make the effort. 
I love my Urban Decay Palette, being my first high end palette, I've treasured it and made sure to get my money's worth. I love the shade's and range of different looks you can create from the palette, from girly and subtle to dark and grunge. For this look I used the shades, Buzz, Strange, Dust, and Limit. All from the left hand side of the palette. 
For my base I used a mixture of my Laura mercier Foundation, and my Bourjois Healthy Mix. This give's me the perfect coverage and shade. It all depends on my days activities, to how much coverage I go for, If I'm not after full coverage for a lazy day; I like to just use one foundation. I won't go into too much detail on the rest of the product's as a lot of them I plan to do review's on, as their all favourites of mine at the moment. Anyway this look is perfect for any occasion, it can easily be a great look for both day and night. This is defiantly going to be a favourite for this spring with me. The look over-all is very natural, but the pink allows the girly effect to shine through in the look complete with the creme cup lipstick from mac. 
What look's are you loving for this spring? also if you liked this style of post do let me know, and I will try to do more.