LIPSTICK // JUMPER // DRESS // BAG // BOOTS 

If I was a rich girl, da, da, da! Yes if I was a rich girl I'd have all these beautiful designers pieces in my wardrobe! As I'm sat in my bed with the heating on and it's pouring down with rain outside it's safe to say winter is here. Which only means one thing for us girls. NEW CLOTHES! 
I always find that my style drifts from funky and fresh to dull and dead when winter comes around; However Harrods have some amazing timeless designer pieces which are sure to be worth every penny. 
Chunky Knits, are such a love of mine and this beautiful rib knit jumper by Christopher Kane; does it all for me. From the shoulder and neck detail, to the over sized fit. Jumpers never go out of style, and they can easily be dressed up or dressed down. This Jumper is a perfect example of just adding a statement necklace it will instantly be dressed up. 
Of course lippy's aren't just for winter, however the shade I have chosen in Crimson Noir by Tom Ford, is my ultimate shade I turn for every winter. I love a good dark lip when my face is so pale from the cold. Also if you're wearing a all over plain outfit adding that statement lip instantly can lift your whole look! 
I've been looking at this style of dress for a while now, But I think Alexander McQueen has sold me on the style. Monochrome is a big love of mine and this dress really is classy, trendy and just damn beautiful! I also think this dress could be toned down with the jumper so it's shown to be worn as just a skirt! 
I don't know about you guys, but in winter I get so irritated by wearing so many layers that having a big bag too just ticks me right off. So I always opt for a nice small bag perfect for only the essentials. I love this shoulder wing bag By Chloe. 
I really must stop looking at shoes. I have 10 pairs now. I don't need anymore! But the detailing on these boots by Kurt Geiger just add so much! A very basic Chelsea boot style topped with the gold detailing on the heel really does a lot with so little! 
Harrods has a range of designers all under one roof.  Some of my favorite designers at Harrods are - Tom Ford, Stella McCartney and Alexander McQueen! Have you checked out whats on offer yet? what are you lusting for this winter?


you can also find me on.. 


 TWITTER // FACEBOOK // YOUTUBE // BLOG LOVIN'