You really can't beat a good night with a group of bloggers, cocktails, wine and AMAZING food! on Wednesday I attended Edmund's Fine Dining Restaurant in Birmingham. Here we got to try some of Chobani's amazing yoghurt which amazingly enough got twisted into our three course meal! 

"Chobani was founded on the belief that people have great taste; they just need great options. That’s why we started Chobani back in 2005 — to make high-quality, great tasting yoghurt available to the masses. In just five short years, yoghurt lovers across the pond made Chobani the number one selling yoghurt in America! We are now incredibly excited to bring to the UK the deliciously thick and creamy yoghurt that Mustafa Dogan, our Master Yoghurt Maker, spent more than 18 months perfecting." 

I really enjoyed myself and the amazing food which was prepared by the Chef! I also got the experience piegon for the first time! and the Fish, the souffle WOW! we were also gifted with a lovely goodie bag! allowing us to try out Chobani's Yoghurt on it's own! It's safe to say I now have a new addiction! 


you can also find me on.. 


 TWITTER // FACEBOOK // YOUTUBE // BLOG LOVIN'