JACKET - RIVERISLAND 
DRESS - TOPSHOP*
BAG - CHANEL (LOL EVERYTIME)
BOOTS - MATALAN*
SCARF - PRIMARK
CHAIN - PRIMARK

can you tell I'm not use to using my camera again yet? The quality isn't amazing but I think it may be due to I had used photoshop on my Nikon Images before. so The theme doesn't work as well. so I may have to look into a different colour scheme! This outfit is actually part of a Look Book I've put together! I'll be editing it all over the next two days! 
Tartan is getting so addictive already. Yesterday I thought another tartan shirt. I have four now. In my defense it was in the sale. I popped into my local Primark on my lunch break last week in a mad hunt to find this Tartan Scarf Which Hayley featured on her blog. They was literally pulling them out of the box and I grabbed it! Last year Tartan made it's first appearance in the trends, I opted for a blue tartan scarf (to be different and all tat bull-crap) However I knew I needed this scarf. I've never been so amused with a scarf in my life. I seriously get so happy when it wack it on. It's so warm and soft! For £5! you cannot go wrong! 

you can also find me on.. 


 TWITTER // FACEBOOK // YOUTUBE // BLOG LOVIN'