On Tuesday night I was invited my Merry Hill Shopping Center to attend their A/W Preview. Their last S/S event I didn't get to attend however I heard such a great response so this time I was super excited to attend the event along with my fellow local bloggers. I usually go to Merry Hill around Christmas time for present shopping. As it's perfect for late night shopping and free parking! 
  Once we arrived we were greeted by the Merry Hill staff then given some information for the evening, and of course our amazing goodie bags! Merry Hill had a line of tables by the window. These were station of all your favorite make up cosmetics! I first went to Maxfactor who let me have a try of their amazing new cream whipped foundation which literally make my skin as smooth as a babies bum! I then popped over to the No7 Table where I finally got to get my skin match! (wooohooo) and no surprise was it that I was one of their lightest shades which is only available in one of their collections! It was shocking to see how pale I actually am and how orange and really not the right colour I was going for with my foundation the past few years! 
  I then took my seat where we were able to watch the models work their stuff and and show us the up and coming trends. It seems leather and the monochrome trend is staying strong and is in full force. Thankfully I love my black so this trend will sit nicely with me. After the fashion show we were then given some yummy pizza from Pizza Express! The dough balls were to die for! I had a really nice night at the event and I cannot wait to attend the next up and coming preview in 6 months! 
I will be doing a separate post on the goodie bag! 

(I would also like to apologies that this post isn't my typical event post. I don't have my camera back yet (it's on it's way!) so alot of the pictures were blurred  a big thank you to - Sara for allowing me to use some of her beautiful images) 

you can also find me on.. 

 TWITTER // FACEBOOK // YOUTUBE // BLOG LOVIN'