DRESS - ASOS (DIY)
BOOTS - TRUFFLES
BAG - TOPSHOP
NECKLACE - PRIMARK

So, the last week it has been a busy one! When your invited to two events on the same night it's always hard to decide which to attend and which to not attend. Luckily enough it worked out that we could do both! (the events posts will be up later this week) I had so much fun with the usual local Birmingham bloggers, with amazing food and all the drinks we could wish for. Also the odd sexy waiter catching our eyes, which definitely made the evening a good one! I also started my new job this weekend! I can't believe how quick the whole process was within 5 days I had the job! I'm now a Sales Associate at H&M, after working at Primark H&M is such a big improvement and I love it! I had a great first two days.  
This outfit is the outfit I wore to the events.  At first I had no idea on what to wear! I then discovered this dress that had been hidden on my clothing rail. Although it didn't look how it does now when I brought it. So I ended up cutting away at this dress and created this neck tie style. This style is very popular at the moment so I was surprised how much I like the style once it was on me. I really liked the nights outfit as I kept it very casual but the swing dress made the effort on it's own. 
Things have been a bit up and down for me recently but with a new job, and my love life finally back on track I can finally carry on. 

you can also find me on.. 

 TWITTER // FACEBOOK // YOUTUBE // BLOG LOVIN'