I was kindly contacted by the lovely Sophie as she wanted to send me some of her lovely nails! some of you may know I use to do nail art on my blog, I also attended a night course in which I learnt how to do manicures, pedicure and acrylic nails! I will be starting up my own mobile business soon to do acrylics so if your in the midlands I may be able to do your nails! 
When it comes to nail art I think my favorite has to be the classic Floral Cath Kitson nail art. It's a great effect and it's also very easy to do! So when I was sent this lovely white and pink floral nail art I was very happy. Sophie does all her nail art on plastic nails which you can snap off and shape to your desire. If your not too fab on your Nail Art paying £5 for some customized beautiful nails is the way to go.  


ALSO - follow sophie on twitter!

you can also find me on.. 

 TWITTER // FACEBOOK // YOUTUBE // BLOG LOVIN'