On Thursday I was lucky enough to attend the YSL "Baby Doll" event in Debenhams Birmingham with my favourite bloggers; Sara and Hayley. Once we arrived we were greeted by a lovely glass of chilled bubbly. One thing I love about events has to be the free bubbly. Especially when it's the good classy shit. There were also tables of nibbles, from cute little cakes to some juicy fruit to tickle our taste buds! Once all the bloggers had arrived we were then shown a sideshow telling us all about the new YSL baby doll mascara! Which I'm itching to try and may even ditch my benefit mascara! Sadly my sample didn't have a mascara just the cardboard....awks.
After the presentation the two make up artists which work on the Debenhams counter then demo sated to us one of the looks from the baby doll collection! I loved this look and I now want to purchase some bright pink eyeliner! (Vicky pollard watch out!) we then went on to apply the mascara to our own lashes! I already had make up on so I didn't see any difference. However it was clearly shown on a fellow blogger at the event how separated and added length the mascara managed to gain to the bloggers eyelashes! I was very impressed. Right now the YSL baby doll is at duty free prices in Debenhams so I'd highly recommend you go pick it up.



you can also find me on.. 

 TWITTER // FACEBOOK // YOUTUBE // BLOG LOVIN'