DRESS - RIVERISLAND 
SANDALS - PRIMARK
BAG - AMAZON
BRACELETS - PRIMARK, HARTS & CROSSES
WATCH - RIVERISLAND 
NECKLACE - H SAMUEL

This weather is lush, but seriously i don't think i can take another night dying of sweat, especially when you're sharing a single with your 6.3ft tall boyfriend. although i guess this is britian for you! we moan when it's too cold, we moan when it's too hot. the thing that i love the most about the hot weather is the trends and style that everyone explores. we suddenly show a little skin and before more brave within our fashion. 
I managed to bag this dress in the riverisland sale. I planned on purchasing the primark one which is available on ASOS, however once i spotted a riverisland one....of course I got a better deal as I bagged this babe for a healthy £12. I don't usually wear red as it's very bright and stands out. but this weather has made me really not give two fucks. 
  I thought i'd try something new with my outfit posts so I asked Oli to take a few snaps for me. we ended up going to the fields by my house. I really liked trying something new than just my bedroom or the garden. I also finally got back on youtube! i'd love if you could watch the video I did to go along with this outfit! 



you can also find me on.. 

 TWITTER // FACEBOOK // YOUTUBE // BLOG LOVIN'