Well Britian, summer has finally arrived! about bloody time I say! with the sun shining, and the tan growing us brits have brought out our summer clothing range and dusted away all the dust. however if you're like me and have been finding it hard to find some new summer accessories i'm sure this post will sort you out! 
Here is a little casual outfit perfect for sitting by the pool or having a relaxing day at your local beach. The bikini comes with the option of normal bottoms however i'm just loving the whole vintage swimwear trend that has come on the market this summer. high waist-ed swim wear is the way to go girls. I then added these floral sunnies. I think these are a great unique way to spice up the outfit. the bag...oh the bag how I need you in my life. Now trainers you may say? well for me I went to the beach recently and found walking along a stone beach in flat sandals didn't work out so well. so if your going to the beach think comfort over hurting heels. 

remember you can enter my one year giveaway now! 

you can also find me on.. 

 TWITTER // FACEBOOK // YOUTUBE // BLOG LOVIN'