TOP - ASOS*
NECKLACE - PRIMARK
JACKET - BEA BEU
LEGGINGS - PRIMARK
SANDALS - PRIMARK
BAG - RIVERISLAND
WATCH - RIVERISLAND

hey dolls! it's been a while since I did a 'talky' post, but I feel it's needed! I've been a little here and there with my blog the past two months with my exams and now being in a relationship my time has been taken from me. However I've finished college and I've got my blogger head back on! I've got some amazing things happening for me at the moment! I was lucky enough to be shortlisted to be Merry Hill's Official Fashion Blogger! I go there Tuesday to do a blogger challenge! I'm super excited and it would be amazing to get the position! 
  This outfit I wore the other day to travel home in after spending the week at Oli's. It was also very hot so I probably shouldn't of worn all black...but then again monochrome is in...

you can also find me on.. 
 TWITTER // FACEBOOK // YOUTUBE // BLOG LOVIN'