TOPSHOP LIPSTICK - CHARMED

well, it's been a long time coming this post. For a while I've wanted to own myself one of the very pretty packaged lippy's from TOPSHOP. Maybe because their only £8, or their simple yet trendy packaging or their amazing shades. Although I couldn't find the shade I'd been 'ummm-ing and AH AH oh nah-ing' I ended up picking up this beauty in the shade 'Charmed' since summer well I say summer I mean the odd sun in a day has been coming around for us British lot, I've just been loving pairing my outfit's with a cheeky orange toned lippy to add a bounce to the whole outfit. This lipstick does the trick within a few coats. perfect for if your a bit cheap and ain't too keen on the old £14- + price tag for a high end lippy.


you can also find me on.. 
 TWITTER // FACEBOOK // YOUTUBE // BLOG LOVIN'