20 inch Medium Brown Remy Clip In Hair Extensions - Clip Hair Limited*

ah, the smell of new hair extensions. A smell I adore! since three years ago extensions have been my partner in crime. would you of guessed my hair use't be this long....but i cut it all off for a classy BOB cut which....well, was a hair fail! However hair extensions come to the rescue you from trying to a style shorter hair. I know a lot of girls wear hair extensions purely for volume and thickness. For me it's all about getting the perfect length. 
For ages, ages, agessssss I have wanted to try some sexy locks from Clip Hair Limited. I was lucky enough to have been sent some to review. I was a little disappointed in the lack of shades within the brunette section. however luckily enough the shade I selected was just right for my fresh new brunette locks! When I received my extensions I was very happy with the quality. After three years, of course I know how to fit extensions. But I loved the way Clip Hair Limited had chosen to give you a step by step of how to place them into your hair. the cute little drawings were a beautiful little touch. 
After placing all of the 8 pieces into my hair in my selected areas. I was so amazed at the style and natural look they allowed me to achieve. My natural hair is around shoulder length so that extra 20 inch add on was a real bonus! 
The over all quality of the extensions is top knotch and definitely worth the price tag. I would highly recommend these extensions to previous hair extensions wearers, or girls how are thinking about adding some length. 

where do you get your hair extensions from?

you can also find me on.. 
 TWITTER // FACEBOOK // YOUTUBE // BLOG LOVIN'