oh how festival season is the best. Sadly I'm not attending a proper festival this year, although I'll be attending a festival event later this month! For me at a festival you don't want to be too dressy or have too much going on e.g. don't wear your best clothes. I decided to create this wishlist for a look which I would say is very unique but very casual too perfect for this festival season! 
First things first, Wellie's. we all know what Britain's weather is like. bit of a ball ache. so just in case the mud gets a bit mudddday. the wellies are there to sort you out. I think these wellies are such great quality and a perfect on trend style for a great price. 
I've saw a few girls wearing these hats now, it wasn't long ago it was all about the bowler. But this hat just add's the perfect casual look tot he outfit with it's add on detail of feather effect gold chain. 
The skirt...well. where do we start? how unique can you get? cat's seem to rule the blogging, i'm more of a dog blogger but hey ho, I guess the fashion world doesn't see the cuteness of a dog drooling on a Tee just yet. 
The top I choose is just a very causal striped one, not too fancy and with a over sized style perfect fit for the days events of sometimes getting a bit sweaty. you really don't need some tight top clinging to your belly do you girls? 
ah, the fringed bag. oh how I will have to purchase this straight away. I'm so in love with this beautiful bag I love the whole fringe effect from jackets to bags I just love the texture and effect it gives to any outfit. 
I then added some dry shampoo and a floral head band. Which of course explain themselves.

Have you been to a festival this season? what did you wear?

you can also find me on.. 

 TWITTER // FACEBOOK // YOUTUBE // BLOG LOVIN'