TOP/DRESS - ASOS*
UNDERSKIRT - PRIMARK
BAG - RIVERISLAND
SANDALS - PRIMARK 
CHAIN - PRIMARK

Well again, I'm sorry for not posting! I'm such a bad blogger recently! But....I've finally finished college which makes me a free lady. So right now I can focus back on college, and getting myself a job. I did decide to not attend university due to being told by a number of you it will be a waste of time and money! 
It was Father's Day yesterday and I really spoiled my dad. The past few years my dad has been amazing from dealing with my mom walking out on us to dealing with the endless bullshit from her. My dad spoils me so days like Father's Day really allow you to appreciate your dad even more. And again my dad proved how caring and amazing he is by the fact he put me first. I couldn't ask for a better dad. 
This outfit is very casual however I couldn't wear it due to being just a tad too red from sun burn! I know our crappy English weather has gone back to the shitters but lets all keep our hopes up that the lovely sun will come alive again! I'm loving this chunky chain I got from primark for £6 what a bargazzzz! It's a great way to bling up a outfit. My boyfriend says I look like Vichy pollard but I just love it!  I hope your all well and had a lovely weekend!

you can also find me on.. 

 TWITTER // FACEBOOK // YOUTUBE // BLOG LOVIN'