JACKET - RIVERISLAND
BOOTS - C/O NEW LOOK
SHORTS - H&M*
TOP - PRIMARK
BAG - PRIMARK 
FLORAL HEAD BAND - H&M*

Yesterday I attended Wireless festival thanks to Wireless for sending me some tickets! We ended up driving as it only took about half an hour to get there. Although finding the bloody car park was a challenge. After a while we got into the event and it all started from there. First thing we did was get a drink, then toilet break. We then went to explore the rest of the festival while checking out the app for the schedule. I've never been to a festival before so it was my first time, I can honestly say i really enjoyed myself. I loved the atmosphere, the different styles and the amount of randomers I got talking to. I'll go into more details on my opinion and thoughts on Wireless later on, in another post. I'll be doing a day three post on  monday!