TOP - H&M* (SALE)
SHORTS - CHARITY SHOP
SHOES - C/O NEW LOOK
BAG - PRIMARK

I don't know why I've stopped doing so many outfit posts, I use to spend all my spare time shooting them. I've also brought a lot of new clothes, so why haven't  I been shooting them? This week I don't have work, and after Wireless thank god, because I'm knackered! So hopefully I can catch up on all the emails, and get some posts sorted out! I'm also gonna have a whirl at youtube again. 
Anyway let's talk about the outfit, I brought the shorts as trousers from a charity shop for £2.99, and as you can see I chopped them off. I still need to sew a hem, but I need to get some new cotton for that. However I really like the whole look and style, and this is why I love going charity shop hunting. You have to have a open mind, if you do you'll find some golden treasures.