BIKINI  TOP -  C/O MADE IN PRESTON
BIKINI BOTTOMS - C/O MADE IN PRESTON
BIRKENSTOCKS - H&M*
KIMONO - H&M* (SALE)
GLASSES - PRIMARK 

I guess you could say it's officially summer here in the UK, Not complaining the weather has been alright some days, then well let's not talk about the rest hey? With the sun shining and the Holiday season here, it's also the season every girl worries about. Bikini Season! I won't lie it's been three years since I last popped myself into a bikini. But my never ending probably it the cup sizes! I always feel very conscious when I wear just triangle loose bikini's. They literally offer me no support. I've also recently gone up a cup size so this has made my issue a size bigger. 
Over at Made In Preston they offer's a range of styles and shapes for high street fashion that goes beyond DD! They kindly sent me this Bikini to review and I have to say it's perfect. They actually guessed my sizes, and it all worked out well, However with the boob-growth I could of done with the next size up! The cup providers me with the right support and allowed me to feel comfortable while moving around. I'm hoping to pop off on a sun holiday later this year, and this will defiantly be in my suitcase!