Jacket - Riverisland 
Dress - Riverisland
Bag - Riverisland
Scarf - Amazon.co.uk
Chelsea Boots - Topshop
Ring - HartsNCrosses
Socks - Topshop
Oh autumn aren't you treating us well with these dark nights. So Actually shot these photo's at 7:30am this morning as it was really light and by the time I would of gotten home. the flash would have been used! I do love Autumn, however I would much rather see outside at 5:30pm.But how exciting that it's already the end of October  I cannot wait for Christmas. Then my birthday is right after so it's all go! 
Little update, still apply for jobs, got a interview at Maccies (lol) but keeping the faith. I'm also working through applying for University. I'm so excited to start University next year and meet some new people and just be independent! What have you been up to recently? 

What do you think of my 3.49 scarf from amazon?