Top - TOPSHOP
Leggings - TOPSHOP
Chelsea Boots - TOPSHOP
Scarf - amazon.co.uk
Necklace/Rings - Harts & Crosses
Yes I've moved again. I felt a little bored of that brick wall so I swapped for this wall at the bottom of my garden! I really like how the sun/lighting created this effect which you would usually of gained from a app! 
You can probably tell...I have new hair! GOODBYE BLACK! Oh how i hated my black hair. my literally just was horrid. It did look great with the dip dye, however This is my natural colour believe it or not. yes ginger. I'm a ginger ninja. But I'm like my dad and it has actually gotten alot darker since i was little! My dip dye isn't so noticeable  however I will be spicing it up later on today. But over all i'm so happy with it. It's such a big shock for me as i'm use to the dark hair now. but it's so nice to be more natural. I'm going to gradually add blonde high-lights over time.
Down to the clothing...So these are my new leggings I brought from TOPSHOP. I love them! they are so warm, comfy, and slimming! I'm not usually one of them girls to wear leggings for trousers; these beauties have such a great lining detail to make them appear more trouser like. I've also started the #30dayshred! Oh god how it is just killing me. It is basically a number of levels for fitness which you do over the course of 30 days. I was clever to start it on the 1st, and there was 30 days in November so hopefully i can make a good change this month! If I'm honest. I only hate two things about my body! HIPS AND THIGHS! My top half is a few sizes small than my bottom so i love my top half. It's just these god damn hips and thighs, however i'm really feeling the effect on my thighs! So bit of look i get them toned down! I will only be doing one post on #30dayshred. and that will be at the end! I have taken pictures, and i will take some more at the end to show you the full effect! I am also changing my diet through-out the course. I just think it makes sense or what's the point in doing half an hour of intense work out to put it all back on with a maccies? I'm very excited to see the changes. and i will defiantly keep it up. Losing weight is a task and it does take time but i'm really ready to start this change now! 
Have you done the 30 day shred?