What They Say..
Smooth and condition your unruly locks with this ultra soothing Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum. Its lightweight formula helps to smooth and seal hair and leave it feeling soft as silk to touch and shining with health and vitality.
The exclusive Super Skinny Complex in Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum penetrates deep into the hair shaft where it displaces water and constricts your hair. Its smoother surface and tighter diameter greatly reduce drying time and speed up styling time.
It's safe to say this is one of them products I don't think I can live without from now on!! I was lucky enough to receive this lovely sample in a goodie bag from STYLE BIRMINGHAM 2012 // THE ENCHANTED SHOW.  I sadly missed the woman who was meant to give me the goodie bag which was packed with lots of goodies! However she was kind enough to email me straight away asking for my address so she could send it my way!
 This Hair serum was one of the products I received. It's one of them products I've used everyday since! I'm quite use't the use of Hair serum's oils, etc. So I was interested to see how Paul Mitchell's would go. I pumped two pumps onto my hand rubbed together then just simply ran my fingers through my hair! Now I wear micro ring extensions. and the extensions are real hair so I did also run it through my extensions. As the ends have become very dry after my use of ombre lorell kit! Instantly my hair was smoothed, and full of life again after the use of the 'super skinny serum!' I usually applied the serum just after drying my hair, or before straightening. It really allowed me to tackle my hair before heat. One thing about my hair is. It's extremely thick! and very frizzy! so the serum really helps to smooth and well make my hair skinny! I will definitely be buying some more!

Where to buy your super skinny serum!
Or visit