Bowler Hat - H&M
Skater Dress - TOPSHOP (sale)
Jacket - Riverisland
Chelsea Boots - TOPSHOP
Studded Belt - Riverisland
Bag - amazon.co.uk
Scrabble ring - KitschSo
Mid season sales. Oh yay. Sales of clothing which are still on trend.  Nothing could be better. I'm such a sucker for the TOPSHOP & Riverisland sales. I treated myself to this lovely black zipped skater dress! The dress actually has a thick zip going all the way down it however. I turned the dress round and wore it back to front. Creating this very plain skater dress look. For so long I've created for a skater dress. TOPSHOP had some of my fav's. So I was happy when I spotted this bad main the sale rails. 
Of course I wore my Riverisland jacket! Oh how I could just marry this jacket! Only the other day did I actually pull down the sleeves; wow oh wow. I love the jacket even more now. 
I Also added my studded belt from RI, then my bowler hat! Oh how I've missed this little cutie being on top of my head! It was so nice to add to this outfit as it works so well with such a casual outfit. 
Update..Things are going well at the moment. I got a lovely email yesterday being asked to do a photo-shoot for the company I'm now working with! so I'm very excited for this! I'm also digging for a new job! I use to work at Primark however I gave it up after it became too much with my coursework and they wasn't willing to change my contract! But now i'm ready for a new job!