Disco Pants - LOVE LABEL
Biker Jacket - Matalan 
Top - Primark 
Jeffrey Campbell Styled Boots - Market 
Cross Bling Necklace - FOREVER 21
Spiked Bracelet - TOPSHOP
C scrabble ring - So Kitsch! #
I actually shot this outfit a few days ago. But I thought I best space out my posts. Then I remembered I have half term from college so I can do lots of post! aren't you all lucky buggers? However! I meantioned on twitter I had managed to grab myself a pair of 'Jeffery Campell' Styled boots. Now these boots seem to be hot s**t right now, they come in a range of colours, styles, and studs! I almost brought a studded pair then I saw these bad boys! Oh gosh. I know I'm stud mad but the wooden heel with the velvet boot just looked too good to me. and the best part about these bad boys? Only £10...Yes girls. Now for me I cannot bare to splash out on heels, as I simply don't wear them much! So at a Tenner you cannot argue.
To show off these fab boots, I needed to decide what would work best with them. I know too well my skater skirt would look lovely. However I thought about the winter/autumn season. what would I really wear with these boots. and straight away it was my biker jacket and my old disco pants. Not gonna lie these disco pants are actually terrible on me now. far too big and well they got burnt! However their now my comfy lazy trousers! 
The top. Yes it does nothing for my body shape! It's one of them tops that flares out. I brought this one from Primark just as a trial. I need to face i have big ass huge hips and tops like this just add on the pounds. To be honest recently I'm really struggling with my body shape! I'm literally so small at the top. then my hips huge! I can fit into size 10 tops, then when it comes to trousers it has to be a 16. It's so annoying. So Basically I wanna lose the hips girls! got any tips? let me know!