Oh yes. I lasted a good old 4 days till i put my Ombre' look back in. I think it's a look that I'll have a for a while. I just love it too much. I find my hair too boring when it's just one colour. I think the ombre is an amazing look. Lorell recently brought out this beauty. and wow. I love it! The whole application is so easy to do! and guess what? no damage to your beautiful locks! 
All you simply do is make up the dye, you then pour it onto the brush which is within the box then brush it through your hair! easy right? I had so much left over as I've only done a mini amount of my hair. But the whole applying application is so simple and it gives the perfect 'ombre' look. It isn't has blonde as i had it before but i like the ginger colour tbh i think it works much better than bright blonde.  
Short post but this is purely about showing what effect it gave i guess. ha enjoy!