What They Say...
"The Lipstick Collection is a true chic treat, a must have for every Rimmel London Lover. With a breakthrough formula featuring the exclusive black diamond pigment complex, the lipstick reflects like never before creating gorgeous tones that make you look, and then look again. Kate’s collection captures the flair, edge and timelessness of her unique look. With 7 shades get ready to fall in love with your favourite!"
 As you may know I passed my theory I was so proud of myself as It was my first time and tbh I worked my ass off doing/revising all the silly theory rules. so I wanted to treat myself! why not I deserved it right? So I finished college early yesterday and I popped into my favourite little place. and well my second home recently. SUPERDRUG! I don't know what it is. But blogging has got me addicted to make up. before I just stuck to basic's and now look...I'm buying Kate Moss lipstick? you wot.
 If I'm honest I think my main push was the fact of how many lovely positive posts I'd seen about Moss's new collection in Rimmel London. So I jumped on the beauty wagon and grabbed myself one, along with a lovely purple nail varnish and eye-liner. 
  I took a big step and grabbed the purple I must of stood there for ages just looking at all the different shades. When I got home I actually didn't realised I decided on the purple (shade 04) but I gave it a go and I just love it on. It's a very dramatic colour and I think it needs to be worn with certain Looks. I probably will only wear this when I'm going out. Not really to college. as it's a very dark dressed up look. However I'm very impressed. I'm not a massive lipstick girl but I do love the quality and colour. I highly recommend you grab yourself one. kinda a sort post as My blog is pure fashion so beauty posts are exactly what I'm great it. but for a not too fussy make up lover This is a greta buy for just over £5.