What a day it was. I had a 6am start as I had my theory test at 8am. I PASSED. this straight away put me in the best mood ever. I then headed off to my catwalk day. I met up with Blogger Hayley. We then attended 'THE ENCHANTED SHOW' we was lucky enough to of been given press passes, and to sit front row! and lucky enough to have Lydia Bright from Towie one seat away. I really enjoyed 'the enchanted' show it was very played-out like a story almost, It was very enjoy-able to watch. The show consisted of girls and boys there was a main girl obviously rocked the most out-standing pieces. All of the clothing within the show was a mixture of classy glamour and casual A/W wear. All of the models rocked the crazy frizzy wigs that had been seen in TOPSHOP many times before. I think these worked well. They created a better focus on the outfits. All of the model's make up was also so beautiful and glamorous! it consisted of glittered eye-brows and jewelled eyes. The show ran for around 40 mins. 
 Me and Hayley then moved on we spotted at a few shops before making our way towards the Mail box! As soon as we walked in we was approached by a number of people, from being offered flyers, then to getting our photo took by Capital FM to show off our outfits of the day! We had this took twice as we then went again with the rest of the bloggers! We then moved on to go and collect of Press Passes. Once we'd gotten our pass we'd also been given a folder with a number of papers about the event and offers that were on. This then gave us a bit of time to have a wonder. we ventured into Harvey Nichol's where we got offered the chance to wonder around the store in search of a treasure hunt. the questions consisted of looking at clothing and make up to en able to find the answer.  Then being given a chocolate cake-type lolly. (yum) 
Once it was time we wondered through to where the catwalk was taking place. The room it self was massive. they kept the backdrop and layout very simple for this cat walk you could tell it would hold expensive pieces. Taking our seat the room soon filled with quests.The quests consisted of a range of ages, and genders! the show was very similar to the the enchanted show however the models walked a very casual look with their top-buns and natural toned down make up. At the end of the show the presenter and stylists stepped out and began a Q&A with the audience and gave out a few prizes.
 The whole catwalk experience was amazing it was like a mini LFW. I've only been to a few catwalks before but I will definitely remember the style Birmingham events. After the show me and hayley met up with Charlotte we wondered down to the VIP lounge where we then met up with another four bloggers. We went for a drink and wondered around the shops. Over all I loved the day. It was great to meet other bloggers even though i'm still pretty new. I look forward to meeting more or meeting again at the Nottingham Meet up!