KIMONO - MATALAN
DRESS - TOPSHOP*
SHOES - PRIMARK
BAG - C/O SIMPLY BE 
I've really been slacking on the outfit post's recently. It's also not going to get any better as my week's are now going to be busier! I've now got a larger contract at H&M which mean's I'm working a lot more, meaning less time to spend on blogging! (this makes me extremely sad). Blogging has been a second job to me as some week's I've made double my monthly income from my actual job! This means I will have to start planning ahead, and getting posts scheduled. While it mean's I'll be more busy I will have more money for more clothes! 
Anyway let's talk about this outfit. Do excuse my bitch face, I took so many photo's and I look miserable in all of them!  I brought this dress a while a go now in the sale, and I've only worn it out once! I would say it's a more winter/autumn styled dress as it's dark, and the texture try's to build a more warm thick effect. But as you can see I'm trying to blend it into my summer wardrobe too! I love black so much, I still wear it in the summer too, despite the fact it attract more heat! This dress with be perfect for any night time events. I'm off to a masquerade party tonight, so I might wear this! 
Yes, I'm still loving my shoes, i actually feel like I haven't featured them much on the blog, as I've not been doing outfit posts, I can assure you, they've not left my feet. Also you can check the blogger playlist i was apart of with curry's!