SKIRT - RIVERISLAND
TOP - PRIMARK
SHOES - C/O SIMPLY BE 
BAG - VINTAGE DIOR

It was really dark when I took these photo's which is why they are a little down in quality. However I have decided to to post them anyway for you guys. I brought this skirt in the Boxing Day sales, originally for London Fashion Week. However I never ended up wearing it. Today I dragged it out of the pile of clothes I'm forever growing on my floor and decided on how I could style it up. i've only recently discovered my love for pencil skirt's so a large print was something a little more scary to try. However I love it! the skirt it self doesn't picture too well as it looses it's colour. It also doesn't help that the picture quality wasn't it's best. 
I also pulled out my Vintage Dior clutch my bargain of the year from a charity shop. I was going to sell it, but after seeing how classic it is with this outfit. H-E-L-L-N-O.