(All photo's are from Tumblr & weheartit)
I love tattoo's. The rush, even the pain gets me excited. Tattoo's are probably the one thing a lot of people won't get due to the pain. For me I would describe the pain like getting stabbed by a pencil about 100 times. I'm pretty lucky as I can block out the pain and just sit there while I get stabbed and just look at my phone. This is probably why I ended up getting five of my tattoo's in one year. In total I have seven tattoo's. (a post will follow) If you're not a fan of tattoo's don't comment, with negative thoughts. However if you love the creative side of them feel free to express your opinions. 
Above are just a few idea's for what i want next. My last tattoo was my roses on my shoulder, which I'm itching to get touched up as the lining is so thin, however I'm now considering expanding on the original tattoo into a bigger piece. While I love sleeves on guy's, I don't think they suit girl's as much. Don't get me wrong some girl's can really work it, then others look like dicks. For me I already have a very large piece in my inner arm, This I've played with getting made into a half sleeve. So I've decided to get a Mandala tattoo. I've loved this style for a while now, and it's defiantly something I want done. 
I also love my skulls as you will know, so getting a skull is also something I'm eager to do, I've just not found the perfect design yet! Although, I did design my first tattoo, so I think I might get the paper out and start designing, put my B in art to good use! 
Next colour, a lot of my tattoo's are plain black. I only have two that have colour in them. One you can never see! A tattoo artist that has definitely inspired me is Lauren Winzer. (her instagram) I follow her on instagram and her tattoo's are literally amazing, she can go from doing all your favourite Disney princesses to a beautiful mandala piece. She really is talented and what i'd do to get inked by her. 
So just a few idea's from me, on what I'm after etc. I'll be going into more details on my opinion on tattoo's etc in me next post where I show you mine. Are you lusting after a new bit of ink?