DRESS - MISSGUIDED*
DISCO PANTS - PRIMARK
BIKER JACKET - H&M*
BOOTS - ASOS
BAG - VINTAGE DIOR
NECKLACE - TOPSHOP
Since I put this outfit together I've not stopped wearing it. Yes it's a dress but because of my height this smock dress from misguided works well as a top too! I just love this whole outfit. It's rare I wear navy blue, not sure why it's a dark colour surely I should love it right? I also used my Dior clutch for the first time which is making it harder for me to decide if I should sell or not. Today i'm off to do some more charity shop hunting, then I'm off to return a few item's I keep buying shit I don't actually like for the sake of  it's cheap. I will be attending the misguided event next week, I'll probably wear this as it's misguided, haha. But I'm excited as it will be my first London event I'm finally saying yes to and just going!