NUDE - COMPLEX // PINK - UNAPOLOGETIC // PURPLE - SHAMELESS
I was so excited when I heard about the new matte balms from revlon. Revlon have been popular for their Clinque dupe balm's so I knew I had to give these a go. A Matte finish that’s beyond plush. Balm that’s beyond comforting.  Triple Butter Complex of Shea, Coconut and Mango butters nourishes lips. In 10 collectible, craveable colors. I picked up these three colours one, because boots has them on for 3 for 2. (so why not?) Also because they are colours I wanted to give a good go. 
My favourite shade out of the three has to be the nude (complex) I've worn this shade a few time's since purchasing them earlier this week. it's a very easy shade to wear, while the others are a big vibrant. All three balm's are highly pigmented, and long lasting! because of how large my lips are, my lips get dry very quickly. However my lips have stayed  and looking glam! I think I'll definitely be picking up the rest of the shade's to complete the collection. One thing i would comment on about these is, they smell like toothpaste. Not so much taste it, but damn they smell it. Good thing I kinda like it. 

have you tried the new Revlon matte balm's?