FUR GILET - H&M*(50% OFF STAFF PROMOTION) 
SHIRT - H&M*
LEGGINGS - ASOS
BOOTS - ASOS*
BIKER JACKET - H&M* (50% OFF STAFF PROMOTION) 
This is probably my favorite outfit at the moment, it's black, it's got layers, and yes it's very grunge. (sue me) I wore this Thursday to go into Birmingham. I was still pretty ill, so this outfit was perfect to keep me warm, maybe too warm while I walked around Birmingham all day. I managed to pick up a new biker jacket, and a fur gilet from work last week. For Christmas staff at H&M are offered 50% off three items, Of course with this you want to go for the most expensive items. My Gilet should of been, £39.99, and my jacket should of been £29.99. I've wanted a new biker jacket for so long as my other jacket I've had for a good 5 years now and it's looking a bit bad for wear shall we say. Then the fur gilet is something I wanted last winter but just never went for it. Now I have one I can't stop wearing it, and layering it with my jackets. perfect to add texture this winter. I love these legging so much, However they are one way too  big for me, and second I wore them once and they've ripped on the side, how I have no Idea, but i'm really disappointed in the quality for a pair of leggings I paid £16 for to rip first wear. I'm still waiting to hear back from asos. Hopefully I can return them. 
Hey look new hair! The amount of times I've changed my hair your probably all bored, but yes. I've actually gone back to my natural colour after being gifted some amazing hair extensions from Dirty Looks. I'm so happy with it, however it is weird to get use to after being dark for so long! Although I was blonde about 8 months ago.