I attended the Clothes show Live again this year. I went along with Sara and Hayley, We didn't end up staying too long as it really isn't as what it was back in the day. I actually ended up only spending £10. I know £10 I took out £100 and I spent £10! That's crazy, But I really just wasn't impressed with the stalls they had on offer this year. I felt like I was at a tacky market with all the neon geek tops. The only stalls that impressed me were, Model own, Ciate, and all of the MIC's casts. 
While the shopping side of the clothes show wasn't brill, I really enjoyed the show. Probably the best performance they'd ever done! I also filmed a Vlog that day so have a watch! Also, I would love it if you could take two minutes to vote for me in the UK Blog Awards! 
(disclaimer: this post is not sponsored, however my travel and press pass was gifted by echo falls and the clothes show)