COAT - H&M*
DUNGAREE DRESS - TOPSHOP*
JUMPER - PRIMARK
SCARF - PRIMARK
BOOTS - PRIMARK 

I really liked this outfit I wore the other day. It was just to pop up town and run a few errands and get a few Christmas presents but it's sometimes nice to make the effort for good old Telford Town center. I picked up this dungaree dress a few weeks ago in the Topshop sale. I'd been after one for a while so I was happy when I saw this in the sale. I then ended up picking up another the week after in good old Primark (oops).
Also I finally got my parker! I'd been umming and ahh-ing for a good few years now whether to purchase a classic parker. As they seem very popular and I'd rather have something a bit more unique. After working every weekend in retail clothes shop you start to well doing shopping while you work. I'd had my eye on this for a while. Then I saw how popular they were selling so I picked up this bad boy which I will happily admit I sit in for a couple of hours after wearing it as it's so god damn cozy and warm! It should of been £49.99 but i got it for around £37. yay for staff discount!