FUR (add on) - ASDA
COAT - TOPSHOP
DRESS - PRIMARK
SHOES - TOPSHOP*
BAG - RIVERISLAND
I feel like Millie Manderson (Mackintosh) in my new boots. ever since seeing her strut her stuff in a pair of beige ankle boots I've been searching for my perfect pair. I've always been stuck in my black ankle boots (I have far too many I'm going to be filming my ankle boot collection soon!) So when I spotted these in Topshop last Friday I was super excited even more when I discovered they were knocked down from £70 to £15! like what the hell. I really am the queen of finding the best bargain's! I'm so in love with these, buckles with the cut out as well. My current shoe crush rolled into a boot I've been after for sop long and at a bangin' price I was so chuffed. 
I'm also wearing my Winter coat from last year. I love this coat I always feel like a sheep in it. and I BAAAAH love it. I'm also wearing my new dress I'd been umm-ing and ahhh-ing over for a while form Primark. While it's not my usual style as it's not all black I was a little worried but overall I love the look. 
 Also I've scheduled this post to go live with my new layout, which was kindly done by the lovely Effie. I'm really happy with it. a big thank you to Effie for baring with me and I asked to see a range of colours etc it looks amazing now!