JACKET - RIVERISLAND*
VEST - RIHANNA FOR RIVERISLAND*
BAG - PRIMARK
LEGGINGS - H&M*
BOOTS - C/O NEWLOOK

This is a outfit I wore earlier in the week. I actually brought this whole outfit over the past two weeks. I really don't need anymore clothes all of my wages have gone on clothes. Today I have work, I'm working so much lately I'm surprised I've been able to keep up with blogging! This was also my new hair, I'd got rid of the long ombre and settled for a more natural look. However I've got some new extensions now so I'm all brunette! I may add the ombre back using the new BLEACH LONDON, I may even add a bit of pink again! I'm a bit lost with my hair at the moment. However last night I stripped my hair after however I've had to dye it due to my roots growing like crazy! & I fell in love with my natural hair colour again! so end of January I'll be opting for my natural auburn! 

ou can also find me on.. 

 TWITTER // FACEBOOK // YOUTUBE // BLOG LOVIN'