smoking, I've never been a fan. I don't think I ever will! I won't lie I tried the old smoking out when I was at parties when I was younger. But I never saw the big satisfaction that a large population of the world find so good about smoking. Is it the look of smoking? do you feel like a 'bad man?' or does the taste and smell really do it for you?
While, I can only speak as a non-smoker, I've had my fair share of passive second hand smoke blown in my face. A few members of my family smoke. But I honestly do not see what is so good and bangin' about smoking? your filling up your lungs with tar, you're wasting money, and you smell really bad. & let's face it you will never look as cool as Rihanna or Miley Cyrus. 
Recently electronic cigarette's are coming on to the market and allowing you to make a life changing effect by stopping smoking routine. Electronic Cigarette's allow you to slowly work your way off the fags and is meant to simulate and substitute for tobacco smoking. It generally uses a heating element that vaporizes a liquid solution. I think that Electronic Cigarettes, are a great way to help yourself or help a friend improve their lifestyle. 

Do you smoke? have you ever tried Electronic cigarettes? 


(all opinions and views in this post are my own. please do not take offence.)

you can also find me on.. 

 TWITTER // FACEBOOK // YOUTUBE // BLOG LOVIN'