Coco Chanel, how I love you for creating timeless classy bitch fashion. Chanel has always been a favorite of mine. From studying fashion for the past four years I've always been inspired within my designs by the designer coco chanel. As I was scrolling through my twitter feed tonight I came across the Nasty Gal  Twitter account in which they just casual mentioned how they've gotten hold of some beautiful vintage chanel. (squeals like a poor girl) Oh how excited I was when I clicked on the link. Of course still not being able to afford anything on from the collection it was nice to see the vintage chanel in all it's glory and how beautiful it sure damn is. As you can see I picked out a few of my fav's from the nasty gal vintage chanel collection. what do you think about the vintage chanel and it's huge price tag?