LEGGINGS - H&M*
VEST - FOREVER 21
BOOTS - AMAZON 
SHIRT - H&M*
COAT - CHARITY SHOP
SCARF - PRIMARK

The other week I had the day off and my dad asked if I wanted to come along and search the charity shops for a few bargains. I love a good bit of charity shop hunting it is ridiculous at some of the items you can pick up for barely anything! I ended up coming away with a range of over-sized shirts, cardi's and this beautiful bang on trend coat. 
I couldn't believe my eyes when I found this coat hidden away on the rail. The boyfriend blazer trend is very popular at the minute and I almost paid £50 for a new one from Matalan, luckily I picked up this beaut for a nice £7.99! like what the hell! At work they currently have an exact twin of this coat in retailing at 49.99!! 
I would highly recommend you pop into your local charity shop's you never know what treasures you could stumble on to!