CHAIN - PRIMARK
DISCO PANTS - PRIMARK
CONVERSE - CONVERSE 
BAG - PRIMARK 

I was kindly contacted by Skip N' Whistle all the way from LA! They have over 500 amazing unique designs! There were so many I was un sure of choosing however I settle on this pretty funny and unique "unicorns are lame" said nobody ever, design. When I was younger I use to read some unicorn novels. So I was a little gutted when I realized they actually wasn't real. (cry) however this Tee defiantly reminds me of my childhood and the books I read as a child! I ended up DIY-ing the Tee as I had having a plain Tee and just leaving it. so I decided to grab my trusty scissors from my 4 years of Textiles and snip away at the neck-line and the arms. Which transformed the top into this casual vest styled top. The top now fits well with the added statement necklace. 
This is probably one of my most casual looks I've ever posted. Wearing my disco pants and my converse with a simple Tee. With such a casual top I didn't see how I could dress it up however it does look quite nice with my topshop fur coat and some ankle boots, perfect for this winter! 

Go Check out SKIP N' Whistle now! They have some amazing designs! Here are some of my favs! 
you can also find me on.. 


 TWITTER // FACEBOOK // YOUTUBE // BLOG LOVIN'