UNICORNS ARE LAME // WINTER IS COMING // CHINESE WITH THE GIRLS // CONSIDERING A FRINGE // SELFIE // CHANEL BAG // MIC GAME // FINALLY 

I thought I'd be better off doing a update post seems as I haven't posted in forever and I feel as If I've not shared a lot with you! I've been super busy recently and Also since knowing I'd be getting my baby (camera) back I just wasn't in the mood to do outfit posts etc. However there will be a new post up tomorrow of the picture shown above of my awesome 'Unicorns are lame' Tee from Skip N Whistle! 
  If you follow me on instagram your probably bored of my endless pictures of my new bag. But I'm one of them people that sets themselves aims for in their life's to get certain items visit certain places. Well, Owning a Chanel 2.55 bag was one of mine. Of course it is fake, we don't all have daddy to pay for everything. But I'm super impressed and you cannot tell the difference well of course just how much I actually paid! 
  As Winter is coming I usually opt for the full fringe to keep my forehead warm. I usually get a full fringe cut in anyway every so often to keep my fringe nice and healthy however this year I'm not sure if I'm too keen. 
  ALSO GUYS! Finally, like god damn finally after two bastard stressful lonely months, It's back my camera is officially fixed! It seems the lovely Nikon decided to mess up and send my lens to someone else and give the wrong quote leaving me with the wrong quote and a un fixed camera. However It all got sorted and I now have a brand new lens! I do still have my old lens so if anyone would like it for spares or repairs do let me know! 
 So that's it! I've got some exciting posts coming up this week as I'm now working with some amazing people and I cant wait to share! 

(to keep up to date with me, and just be nosey follow me on instagram - unwrittenchloee)

you can also find me on.. 


 TWITTER // FACEBOOK // YOUTUBE // BLOG LOVIN'