COAT- TOPSHOP
LEGGINGS - CHARITY SHOP
SHIRT - CHARITY SHOP
BOOTS - MATALAN*
WATCH - C/O TOMMY HILFIGER via shadestation.com
GOLD CHAIN - C/O CLAIRES 
BAG - DOROTHY PERKINS

well, hasn't it been a while. I'm so lost without my Nikon camera. (sat in the corner of my room rocking back and forward) I'm hoping it's back this week if not i'll literally lose it. right now I'm sat waiting for ios7, however the stressful thing doesn't want to install. (genuinely in a corner of my room) anyways, this outfit is pretty much all about the weather. It has been so god damn wet and horrid, so it's time to grab the coat out the back of the wardrobe and wrap up! I love this coat I grabbed last year from TOPSHOP, The fur I brought from asda but sewn on myself for the whole fur collar effect. I also paired this outfit with my new-ish boots. I'm so in love with them but I'm sure they wont be too suitable when it starts to snow. 

you can also find me on.. 

 TWITTER // FACEBOOK // YOUTUBE // BLOG LOVIN'