TEE - RIVERISLAND*
DISCO PANTS - PRIMARK
WEDGES - PRIMARK
BAG - TOPSHOP
HOOPS -  C/O CLARIES
WATCH - C/O SHADESTATION.COM 
CHAIN BRACELET - C/O CLAIRES

It's always awkward when your style has a random change over night. Earlier this week I decided to go spend my vouchers which were given to me at the A/W event at Merry Hill Shopping Center which I blogged about. My aim was to get some stuff I needed but of course that soon went tits up and I just went on a mad one. I came away with some more ankle boots, because I clearly don't have enough but my excuse was that I needed a new pair for winter (I didn't) also they was a bargain and reduced from £29.99 to £7! from H&M looooove! it. So I just couldn't, I really couldn't leave them. I also got a few tops and a new Riverisland purse! I'm really shocked recently as I remember a few years ago how expensive Riverisland purses were. I picked up mine for £10! 
However, of course the key reason I'm rambling on is because I actually picked up this T shirt from Riverisland. This top is very different to my usual sale and I probably looked like a twat walking up and down with it, because I was honestly scared to buy it! I pretty much live in black, and I've go to the point were I'm annoying myself. So I thought what Better way to add some colour into my wardrobe than this mental pimp T shirt! I also even added the very gangsta bad ass hoops I got gifted with from Claires! (no Vicky Pollard comments please ;) ) 

you can also find me on.. 

 TWITTER // FACEBOOK // YOUTUBE // BLOG LOVIN'