BAG - RIVERISLAND 
POPCORN JUMPER - PRIMARK
SUPER HIGH SKINNIES - PRIMARK 
WEDGES - PRIMARK
CHAIN - PRIMARK
C BRACELET - PRIMARK

wow, I didn't plan on wearing a nearly all primark outfit. But hey what a cheap outfit this is! I recently destroyed my jeans so I was in ned of some new ones! I ventured into primark to discover these copy of the topshop Joni jeans. I couldn't believe my eyes when isaw they were only £10!!!! I love the fit so much on me and for £10 can you go wrong? Sadt they only have this colour and black. However I'm sure they will expand into more colours soon! 
New hair! Yes I've been back dark for a while now, however I kne it wouldn't be long before the dip dye came back. My inspiration for this hair style was actually Kim kardashian. I'm just in love with her hair at the moment. Although not a fan of her child's name. 
I hope you've all been well, I shall be running a giveaway soon! Just a little thank you fro sticking around while I have been a bit lost! Ill be going to London on Wednesday to Westfield in helping with a campaign. So I'm super excited about this! Also I shall be attending #vintsetfest later next month! If your attending let me know I'd love to meet some of you!